OTAGO MUSEUM COMPETITION CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Staff and immediate families of the competition organiser are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted, either online or by entry form at the Museum. Any further entries will be disqualified.
- The competition commences at 9am Friday 21 April 2017 and closes at 5pm Friday 19 May 2017. No entries will be accepted outside of these times and dates.
- A panel will select 3 entries which will go to a public vote commencing 9am Monday 29 May 2017 and closing 12 noon Friday 23 June 2017 via www.otagomuseum.nz/nameourgecko and in the voting boxes at the Otago Museum.
- Only one vote is accepted per person.
- The winner will receive one family combo pass (2 Adult, 2 Child) to the Perpetual Guardian Planetarium and Discovery World Tropical Forest, $50 Otago Museum Shop voucher, $50 Otago Museum Café voucher and a complimentary guided tour of the Otago Museum galleries for 4 people.
- To enter the promotion you must complete your details and competition requirements in full. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be considered.
- All entries must be submitted online via the competition form hosted on the Otago Museum website or via the entry form at the Otago Museum on Atrium Level 1.
- If the winning name is submitted by more than one entrant, the awarding of the major prize will be at the discretion of the organiser. Judging will be based on both the name and reason for choosing it. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition organiser takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- The winner will be announced at 5pm Wednesday 28 June 2017. The winner will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The competition organiser takes no responsibility for any costs associated with collection of the prize.
- The competition organiser reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this competition at any time.
- The entrant fully indemnifies the competition organiser against any claims arising from this competition or acceptance of any prize (if you win).
- By accepting a prize, winners consent to the competition organiser using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- Upon entry, the entrant forfeits to Otago Museum all rights to the name as applied to the gecko.
- The competition organiser is: Otago Museum, 419 Great King Street, PO Box 6202, Dunedin 9059, New Zealand.
Any enquiries regarding this competition, please contact: email@example.com, 03 474 7474.
The personal information you provide through entering this competition will be kept securely and will not be disclosed to any third parties, in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act.