OTAGO MUSEUM COMPETITION CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Voting in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Staff and immediate families of the competition organiser are not eligible to vote.
- Only one vote per person may be submitted.
- Voting commences at 9am Monday 29 May 2017 and closes at 12 noon Friday 23 June 2017 via www.otagomuseum.nz/nameourgecko and in the voting boxes at Otago Museum.
- The winner will be the name with the highest number of votes as at 12 noon Friday 23 June 2017.
- The winning entrant will receive one family combo pass (2 Adult, 2 Child) to the Perpetual Guardian Planetarium and Discovery World Tropical Forest, $50 Otago Museum Shop voucher, $50 Otago Museum Café voucher and a complimentary guided tour (for four people) of the Otago Museum galleries.
- If the winning name is submitted by more than one entrant, the awarding of the major prize will be at the discretion of the organiser. Judging will be based on both the name and reason for choosing it. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning name will be announced at 5pm on Wednesday 28 June 2017. The winning entrant will be notified by email.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The competition organiser takes no responsibility for any costs associated with collection of the prize.
- The competition organiser reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this competition at any time.
- The entrant fully indemnifies the competition organiser against any claims arising from this competition or acceptance of any prize (if you win).
- By accepting a prize, winners consent to the competition organiser using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- The competition organiser is: Otago Museum, 419 Great King Street, PO Box 6202, Dunedin 9059, New Zealand.
Any enquiries regarding this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 03 474 7474.
The personal information you provide through entering this competition will be kept securely and will not be disclosed to any third parties, in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act.