This comfortable, contemporary theatre with fixed lecture-style seating links to the Museum Atrium.
Conferences; lectures; presentations.
- Full day, 8.30am–5pm
- Evening, 5pm–late
- Half day, 8.30am–12.30pm or 1pm–5pm
Venue hire includes:
- Ceiling-mounted data projector
- Wall-mounted projection screen
- One microphone
- Built-in sound system
- Whiteboard with pens and eraser
- Use of up to six trestle tables and tablecloths
- Use of up to 72 chairs (fixed)
- Venue host and tech start-up assistance at beginning of function
Catering, beverages and further equipment can be provided at an additional cost.
Contact our Venues team for more information or to make a booking.