Special Exhibitions Gallery
This event has passed.
Explore the natural world through the finest images and videos from Otago’s talented amateur photographers and videographers.
A record 2,174 photography and 52 video entries were received in the following categories:
- Night skies
- Human impact on the environment
- Wildlife in action (video)
Open until Sunday 23 July
Thank you to our judges:
Photography – Animal, Plant, Pets and Human impact on the environment
- Stephen Jaquiery, Illustrations Editor, Otago Daily Times
- Jonathan Kemp, Jonathans Photo Warehouse
- Rod Morris, wildlife photographer
Photography – Night skies
- Ian Griffin, Otago Museum Director and night sky photographer
- Paul Le Comte, freelance photographer
- Paul Donovan, documentary cameraman
- Max Quinn, Producer, Cameraman, Natural History New Zealand
Vote for your favourite images
Use the touchscreens in the exhibition to vote for the People’s Choice award.
The winner will be announced towards the end of the exhibition.
Developed with the support of Jonathan’s Photo Warehouse, Canon, and the Otago Daily Times.