Special Exhibitions Gallery
Explore the natural world through the finest images and videos from
Otago’s talented amateur photographers and videographers.
A record 2,332 photography and 53 video entries were received in the following categories:
- Human impact on the environment
- Night skies
- Wildlife in action (video)
Thank you to our judges:
- Ian Griffin, Otago Museum Director and night sky photographer
- Jonathan Kemp, Jonathan’s Photo Warehouse
- Paul Le Comte, freelance photographer
- Rod Morris, wildlife photographer
- Shanaya Allan, Otago Museum Exhibition Designer
- Stephen Jaquiery, Illustrations Editor, Otago Daily Times
- Paul Donovan, documentary cameraman
- Max Quinn, Producer, Cameraman, Natural History New Zealand
Vote for your favourite images
Use the touchscreens to vote for the People’s Choice Award.
The winner will be announced towards the end of the exhibition.
Exhibition image: Colin Walkington
Developed with the support of Jonathan’s Photo Warehouse,
Canon, and the Otago Daily Times.